Cape Town Web Hosting’s objective is to provide an affordable quality service.
Please read the below terms prior to ordering:
- Cape Town Web Hosting reserves the right to suspend an account if these terms are breached.
- Cape Town Web Hosting also reserves the right to institute legal proceedings in respect of any damages incurred by any breach of these conditions.
- Cape Town Web Hosting will process an order within 48 hours after payment has been received but accept no responsibility if a domain name is no longer available.
- Once an order for domain registration has been placed it cannot be canceled unless an e-mail is received at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the order being processed.
- Cape Town Web Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone at any time.
- Clients who use our servers for any illegal or fraudulent activity or to send out “junk mail”, “SPAM”, “chain letters”, “viruses”, “worms” , “Trojans” “phising” messages or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail will have their account(s) suspended and their payments will be forfeited.
- Cape Town Web Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on or transmitted from its servers: Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any South African Electronic Law regulation. Adult Material – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Cape Town Web Hosting.
- Cape Town Web Hosting may implement the following policy regarding bandwidth to its sole discretion: When a website found to be monopolising the resources available, the account holder will be contacted in order to discuss the situation. If no arrangement can be reached, Cape Town Web Hosting reserves the right to terminate the account giving 1 days notice.
- The client is responsible for keeping a backup copy of all material held on the web site. Annual renewal notices will be sent at least 30 days prior to renewal.
- Payments must be received prior to the domain name renewal date to continued service.
- Cape Town Web Hosting will provide confidentiality and will not forward any information provided by clients.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Cape Town Web Hosting harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against Cape Town Web Hosting, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cape Town Web Hosting against liabilities arising out of; any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Cape Town Web Hosting’ servers; any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; copyright infringement and any defective products sold to customer from Cape Town Web Hosting’s servers.
Cape Town Web Hosting will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Cape Town Web Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Cape Town Web Hosting disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Cape Town Web Hosting and its employees / servants.
Cape Town Web Hosting reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.